If you’re ready to expose your car to thousands of automotive enthusiasts and hundreds of qualified buyers, start the consignment process by filling out our convenient online application or clicking the link to download a printable PDF version.
Once all fields are filled in, mail, email or fax in the completed application. A member of the RK Motors Collector Car Auction Consignment Team will be in touch to help establish a market value and answer any questions you may have.
- Competitive $500 entry fee and seller commissions – Seller commission
is 7% for Reserve sales, and 5% for No Reserve sales.
- A complimentary event credential package for you and a guest including admission to the auction each day, food & beverage, event program, and more.
- A world-class, indoor auction venue with 24-hour security.
- Basic vehicle detailing (with additional options available onsite).
- Access to our extensive, international customer base.
- Industry-leading marketing for your vehicle in major industry publications and websites including:
- MCG Social
- and more!
Unique to RK Motors Collector Car Auctions is our Dealer Referral Program which rewards dealers for any customers they send to any RK Collector Car Auction.
The Referral Program is quick and simple - a bidder or seller designates their dealer when they register for an event, and any vehicle(s) the customer purchases or sells at the auction means we send 2% of the vehicle sales price to their referring dealer. It’s just that easy.
The program doesn’t stop there, we also reward dealers by giving them 2% back from the vehicles they buy or sell. This brings the seller’s commission to as low as 3%, and the buyer’s premium to 5%. These are the lowest rates in the industry!
To find out more information about this program, email us at consign@RKMCCA.com or call us directly at (704) 235-0746.
- Vehicle check-in starts Monday, October 28th and all vehicles must be in place by Wednesday, October 30th.
- Unsold vehicles must be picked up from the auction site by Monday, November 4th.
- All vehicles will be stored indoors in the climate-controlled Charlotte Convention Center. The vehicles will be secure and guarded 24 hours a day.
How much can I expect my car to sell for?Our Consignment Team will do the research and establish a fair market value based on similar cars in the marketplace, or the reserve for the car. We’ll confirm this number with you prior to assigning the car a lot number.
When consigning a vehicle, does the title have to be in my name?Yes. Before a lot number can be assigned, you must present a clear title in your name or your dealership's name.
Do I need to arrange my own transport?Yes. We recommend Passport Transport. Please call 1.800.325.4267 for quotes and scheduling.
When does vehicle check-in begin?Vehicle check-in for Charlotte 2013 begins Monday, October 28th. All vehicles must be checked in by Wednesday, October 30th.
Is professional detailing available onsite?Yes, we will have a professional detailing team available on site for an additional fee.
When can I expect my vehicle to sell?When your car is assigned a lot number, the Consignment Team will provide a timeframe in which the car is projected to sell. Because this is a live auction, actual sale times can vary.
What happens after my car sells?When your vehicle sells, our team will process the paperwork and mail you a remittance check within 30 days. Should your vehicle not sell during the auction portion of the event, it will continue to be displayed on site to find a buyer. If the car has not sold by auction’s end, you are still the owner of the car and assume responsibility for arranging transport. Unsold vehicles must be removed from the Auction site by Monday, May 6th.
Will you provide covered parking for consigned cars?Yes. For the Charlotte event, the entire event is indoors in a climate controlled area.